DNR Performance Dyno Tuning
- Baseline (3 runs $80) = This gives your vehicles base wheel horse power rating at the wheels.
- Tuning (hourly rate $180) = This allows your vehicle to achieve its optimum performance.
- Special rates available for groups of 4+
- AEM Engine Management System
- Apexi AFC/VAFC/AFCR/Power Commander/Neo
- Greddy Emanage
About the Dyno
In ground two wheel Dyno Jet 248c provides best ground clearance possible. Print out is given at end of session, can be emailed at request. All participants are required to fill out a release of liabilty form.
To make an appointment:
Call: 510-783-5200 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to have an alignment before I dyno my car?
To acheive maximum Horse power output at the wheels alignment should be set.
Can your facility tune Carbureted and Injected engines?
Yes we can. We can anything from carbureted rotery engine to fuel injectected V12′s.
What is the power handling of your dyno?
Our dyno can handle up to 1200 horse power
Will I make more power on your dyno than others?
There are many different types of dyno’s some read higher and lower than others. Dyno Jet and dynapack have roughly the same numbers.